- MTM is always there when you need us
- MTM is best prepared for guiding service issues to resolution:
- Seasoned techs get fast results
- Quick access to service inventory and service issue record
- Established relationships with carrier and vendor contacts and escalation protocols
- CCNA Cisco Certified
Service Issue Resolution Expertise
Trouble Ticketing Service
- Available API integration
- Service issue root-cause tracking
- Reporting, tracking, and real time updates
- Trouble ticketing:
- Avg. response time: 5 minutes
- Avg. resolution time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Common Service Issue Root Causes
Video Service Issue
Bad receiver, defective cable, or billing issue.
Problem on the customer side of the DMARC, including a failing IAD or cable connection.
Bad cable that requires replacement or service moved over to an available pair.
roblem on the carrier's side of the MPOE.
Requires a config change on the customers PBX.
Config changes on the carrier's switch.
Problems with the alarm equipment or monitoring company.
Any issue that requires a billing adjustment or change is service.
When a power failure has a negative impact on the voice equipment.
Cables that have become loose or unplugged and require being plugged into a device.
“Service Issue Lifecycle
- MTM is contacted
- Via telephone
- Service inventory consultation
- IT leadership
- Collaborate with related parties
- Boost resources
- Trouble ticket closed
- Record root cause
- Root cause
- Repeated issues
Contact Morrison Telecom Management Today
For your best solution!